All the Aspirants who are in a keen desire to fight the entrance Test named TSICET 2015 are informed that Syllabus 2015 & Exam Pattern 2015 for TSICET 2015 has been published on official web portal of TSICET. The Appliers may download the Entrance Exam Syllabus named TSICET 2015 Admission Test Entrance Exam has been uploaded on official site. Visit Official Site for latest Latest Updates.
General Information: - The test is designed to measure the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme. The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer. If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
TSICET 2015 Entrance Exam Syllabus :- TSICET-2015 is the first Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013 and 2014. We wish you all the very best.
TSICET Exam Date: All the appliers for this test are informed that the Exam will be organized on 22nd May 2015. The Aspirants must be in touch with the TSICET official website for more knowledge or detail concerned with admit card and other detail.
Exam Pattern Of The Test:-
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
(i) Data Sufficiency 20
(ii) Problem Solving 55
(i) Arithmetical Ability
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
(iii) Statistical AbilitySection-C: Communication Ability
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology
(iii) Functional Grammar
(iv) Reading Comprehension
Duration of :- 2 1/2 Hours (150 minutes)
Important Instructions To Candidates: -
1. Candidates are directed to carry the following into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
2. Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be sent out of the examination hall.
3. Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
4. Every candidate appearing for ICET–2015 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data. The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence which should make it easy for them to answer in the examination hall.
5. The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet should be handled carefully by the candidates. They are advised not to fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstance. Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to disqualification of the candidate.
6. Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet under any circumstance. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet.
7. Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions. 8. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.
Exam Conducted By :- Kakatiya University, Warangal
Information About :- TSICET 2015 Exam Syllabus 2015
Exam Date: - 22nd May 2015
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with Indian Bank website for Latest Updates about Syllabus & Written exam Pattern & For Interview Date Or Selection List Of Candidates.
Visit @ Official Link For TSICET Official Web Portal
Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 For TSICET Exam 2015
Download Latest Recruitment 2015 Opportunities Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.