RPSC Syllabus 2015 for Assistant Professor (Endocrinology ) Exam | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)Written Exam Pattern 2015 For Assist. Proff. ( EC) Posts | RPSC Exam Pattern 2015 for Written examination 2015 for Posts Mention Below | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Exam Pattern 2015 for Written Exam 2015 | Syllabus 2015 & Exam Scheme for Written Exam For RPSC 2015.
Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern, Qualifying Marks, Questions Pattern & Score Distribution. Visit Official Web Portal for any Information About Syllabus & Exam Scheme & Old Question Papers.
RPSC Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Syllabus 2015 Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 RPSC Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Competitive Exam-2013 Syllabus Important Topics to Study.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will organize a written exam called Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Competitive Examination- for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ). Those applied candidates who are ignoramus about the scheme/ pattern and syllabi of this written exam and worry about their preparations. They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) from here.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Syllabus 2015 :- In this tough age the knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus is very important. If the candidates want to get success then he has to make preparations by proper planning. Curriculum that has to be considered for preparation. All the toppers of any recruitment 2015 suggests to make preparations according to exam pattern & syllabus topics. By Using Syllabus in preparations the appliers easily get success. where sample question and previous questions download links are provided. Download the RPSC Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Posts Exam Syllabus 2015 for the written examination which is available on this page we will provide direct link to access the Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
Exam Pattern : All the Appliers of Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) are notified about Exam Pattern for the RPSC Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) written Exam :-
Note :- Pattern of Question Paper
1. Written Exam Will be Objective type & with Multiple Choice
2. The Total Maximum Marks for question papers are 100
3. The Will 100 Number of Questions in Question Paper
4. Duration of Paper : Two Hours or 120 Minutes
5. All questions carry equal marks in question papers.
6. There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer.
RPSC Assistant Professor ( Endocrinology ) Syllabus 2015 :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer Syllabus for Screening Test for the post of Assistant Professor - Medical & Education Department as under :-
A. The basic science of endocrinology and metabolism
1. History of Endocrinology, evoluation of concept of endocrine glands, hormones, intermediary metabolism. Influence of human genome project in endocrinology.
2. Types of hormones and their molecular structure.
3. Regulations of synthesis and secretion of various hormones. Feedback mechanism.
4. Biological rhythms.
5. Mechanism of action of various steriod and peptide hormones.
6. Basic principles of Genetics, immunology and oncology as applied to clinical endocrinology and metabolism.
7. Laboratory techniques: Hormonal assays: RIA, CLIA, IRMA, ELISA, LCMS HPLC, Clinical chemistry of hormone and metabolic disorders, cytogenetics, FISH, chromosomal microarray, molecular genetics and biochemical genetics of endocrine and metabolic disorders.
8. Basic principles of imaging and their applications in endocrinology: Nuclear imaging including PET scan, CT, MRI,USG and conventional radiology.
9. Research methodology: Design of study Epidemiology, statistical methods. Existing and upcoming laboratory techniques in endocrinology and metabolism.
10. Endocrine disrupters, environmental toxins and endocrinology.
11. Dynamic endocrine tests.
B. Adrenal Glands :
1. Anatomy and physiology of Adrenal gland.
2. Structural, biochemical and molecular pathology of various adrenal disorders.
3. Drugs used in treatment of adrenal disorders and diagnosis.
4. Adrenal imaging.
5. Applications of hormonal assays and other biochemical investigations in diagnosis of various adrenal disorders.
6. Dynamic hormonal tests for adrenal dysfunctions.
7. Epidemiology, Etiopathogenesis, diagnosis and management of various adrenal disorders like : Cushing syndrome, Addison disease, cogenital adrenal hyperplasia, adrenal tumors, pheochromocytoma, hyperaldosteronism etc. Endocrine hypertension.
8. Adrenal disorders in special situations like childhood, adolescence and pregnancy.
9. Genetic disorders of adrenal gland.
C. Metabolic bone disease:
1. Skeletal ultrastructure and physiology
2. Regulation of bone mass.
2. Regulation of calcium, phosphate, magnesium and vitamin D
3. Hormonal and metabolic investigations in bone disorders.
5. Markers of skeletal metabolism.
4. Radiologic assessment of metabolic bone disorders: Conventional X-rays, DEXA, Bone scam 2
5. Histomorphometry of metabolic bone diseases.
6. Epidemiology etiopathogensis, diagnosis and management of metabolic bone diseases like : Osteoporosis, Ricketts, osteomalacia, Paget's disease, osteogenesis imperfecta, osteoporosis, Mc cune Albright syndrome. Diisorders of calcium, phosphate and magnesium metabolism.
7. Hereditary and congenital disorders of bone and mineral metabolism.
8. Bone and mineral metabolic disorders during pregnancy.
D. Pituitary & Hypothalamus:
1. Embryogenesis, structure, physiology of pituitary and hypothalamus.
2. Nuclei of hypothalamus and their relation with pituitary functions.
3. Secretion of various releasing hormones of hypothalamus and hormones from pituitary.
4. Causes of growth hormone excess, their clinical presentation, work up of these patients and various modalities of treatment of patients with growth hormone excess.
5. Dynamic tests for pituitary function.
5. Causes of growth hormone deficiency, their genetic transmission, their presentation and treatment.
6. Space occupying lesions in pituitary, their presentation and management.
E. Posterior pituitary:
1. Development and mechanism of working of posterior pituitary.
2. Mechanism of control of osmolality
3. Diabetes insipidus: its definition various types, work up and management.
4. Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) its presentation and management.
F. Growth failure and short stature:
1. Causes of short stature
2. Presentation of different kind of short stature.
3. Work up of patient of short stature.
4. Treatment of patients of short stature along with growth hormone therapy.
5. Growth hormone resistance.
G. Hypopituitarism: Various types including congenital, Sheehan syndrome, lymphocytic hypophysitis and other varieties. Their presentation and management
H. Thyroid gland:
1. Development, structure, vascular supply of thyroid gland.
2. Synthesis and secretion of thyroid hormones and their regulation.
3. Thyroid function test including hormonal assays, antibodies.
4. Nuclear and radiologic imaging.
5. Etiopathogensis, presentation work up and management of various thyroid disorders like : Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroiditis, tumors and nodules including thyroid cnancer
6. Radio-iodine therapy.
7. Iodine deficiencies and its presentation.
8. Effect of iodination of salt and development of thyroid disorders.
9. Thyroid hormone resistance.
10. Thyroid disorders during infancy, childhood and pregnancy. 3
I. Parathyroid gland :
1. Development, anatomic structures, eutopic and ectopic parathyroid glands.
3. Parathyroid imaging.
3. Causes, clinical presentation their evaluation and management of various parathyroid disorders like : Hypoparathyroidsm, Hyperparathyroidism, Parathyroid hormone resistance and parathyroid tumors.
4. Management of hypercalcemia.
5. Surgical management of parathyroid disorders.
J. Gonads and puberty:
1. Abnormal development of gonads and genitalia, their presentation, evaluation and management of various disorders like : Female pseudohermaphrodite, male pseudo hermaphrodite, true hermaphrodite, delayed puberty, precocious puberty.
2. Clinical presentation work up and management of various disorders like hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism
3. Somatic stigmata and abnormal pubertal development, work up and management of: Turners syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome, kallmann syndrome.
4. Infertility and assisted reproduction.
K. Diabetes Mellitus and Metabolic syndrome:
1. Definition, epidemiology, diagnosis and classification of diabetes
2. Etiopathegensis of diabetes including, various genetic mutations for development of type 1, type 2 and MODY (Maturity onset diabetes of young).
3. Clinical presentation work up and management of various types of diabetes:
Gestational diabetes Secondary diabetes MODY (Maturity onset diabetes of young).
4. Oral drugs for management of diabetes and their classes and mechanism of action.
5. Newer modalities in diabetes management including CGMS and insulin pumps.
5. Newer drugs in management of diabetes like : Insulin analogues, DPP-IV inhibitors, Exenatide , liraglutide.
6. Complications of diabetes, their prevalence, presentation, work up and management of
(d) Peripheral vascular diseases
(f) Ischemic heart disease
L. MEN (Multiple endocrine Neoplasia) : Their types, various glands affected, their genetic transmission, presentation, treatment and management of carrier stage. Molecular diagnostics as applied to MEN. 4 M. Auto immune endocrinopathies: Types, etiopathogenesis presentation, genetic transmission and management of various autoimmune endocrine disorders including polyglandular auto-immune syndromes.
M. Auto immune endocrinopathies: Types, etiopathogenesis presentation, genetic transmission and management of various autoimmune endocrine disorders including polyglandular auto-immune syndromes.
For More Information Please Visit @ http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
For Latest & Large No. Of Jobs Opportunity Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.