RPSC Syllabus 2015 for Bio Chemist Exam | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)Written Exam Pattern 2015 For Bio Chemist ( BC) Posts | RPSC Exam Pattern 2015 for Written examination 2015 for Posts Mention Below | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Exam Pattern 2015 for Written Exam 2015 | Syllabus 2015 & Exam Scheme for Written Exam For RPSC 2015.
Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern, Qualifying Marks, Questions Pattern & Score Distribution. Visit Official Web Portal for any Information About Syllabus & Exam Scheme & Old Question Papers.
RPSC Bio Chemist Syllabus 2015 Rajasthan PSC Bio Chemist Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 RPSC Bio Chemist Competitive Exam-2013 Syllabus Important Topics to Study
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will organize a written exam called Bio Chemist Competitive Examination- for recruitment to the posts of Bio Chemist . Those applied candidates who are ignoramus about the scheme/ pattern and syllabi of this written exam and worry about their preparations. They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of Bio Chemist from here.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Bio Chemist Syllabus 2015 :- In this tough age the knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus is very important. If the candidates want to get success then he has to make preparations by proper planning. Curriculum that has to be considered for preparation. All the toppers of any recruitment 2015 suggests to make preparations according to exam pattern & syllabus topics. By Using Syllabus in preparations the appliers easily get success. where sample question and previous questions download links are provided.
Download the RPSC Bio Chemist Posts Exam Syllabus 2015 for the written examination which is available on this page we will provide direct link to access the Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
Exam Pattern : All the Appliers of Bio Chemist are notified about Exam Pattern for the RPSC Bio Chemist written Exam :-
Note :- Pattern of Question Paper
1. Written Exam Will be Objective type & with Multiple Choice
2. The Total Maximum Marks for question papers are 100
3. The Will 100 Number of Questions in Question Paper
4. Duration of Paper : Two Hours or 120 Minutes
5. All questions carry equal marks in question papers.
6. There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer.
RPSC Bio Chemist Syllabus 2015 :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer Syllabus for Screening Test for the post of Bio Chemist Medical Education Department as under :-
1. Basic Laboratory Procedures
- Disinfection, Laboratory safety, first aid.
- Biochemical samples and their collection, preservatives, anticoagulants.
- Preparation of solutions and reagents.
- Laboratory reporting systems, biological variations, chemical interference, Normal/reference range.
- Expression of results of biochemical investigations-various units.
- Quality management of laboratory- standardization and calibration.
- Biomedical waste disposal.
- Laboratory record keeping, Accreditation.
2. Biochemical Instruments/Technique: Colorimetry, Spectrophotometry, Fluorometry, Chromatography, Electrophoresis, Densitometer, Flame photometry, Electrolyte analyser, Blood gas analyser, Atomic absorption spectroscopy, RIA, ELISA, Gamma counter, Chemiluminescence assay, Water purification systems, Semi autoanalyser, Fully autoanalyser, PCR, HPLC, Blotting technique.
3. Estimation of various biochemical parameters.
4. Organ function tests: Liver, kidney, thyroid, pancreas, adrenocortical.
5. Chemistry, metabolism & Inborn errors of:
(c) Amino Acid & Proteins
8. Mineral Metabolism and abnormalities
9. Acid-base balance & pH
10. Electrolyte and water balance.
11. Heme synthesis & Breakdown
12. Energy metabolism & Nutrition
14. Environmental Biochemistry
16. Biochemistry of Cancer
17. Biochemistry of HIV & AIDS
For More Information Please Visit @ http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Download Syllabus 2015 For RPSC Bio Chemist ( BC) Posts Written Test
For Latest & Large No. Of Jobs Opportunity Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.