Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is set to upload the Admit card for the post of Technician Grade (TG)-2 (Trainee) Electrical under the advertisement No. from the department of the examination on the official site very soon which will be held on the official announcements dates.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is going to Declare UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket on its official website at www.uppcl.org. The UP Power Corp Ltd will conduct Written Exam of Technician Grade 2 post in upcoming months in 2016 for recruitment of 623 vacancies.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official Site: www.uppcl.org
Job Role: Technician Gr-II Electrical
No. of Vacancies: 623
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Category: Admit Card
Exam Date: Update Soon
About UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Exam:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is government operated organisation. It aims to provide sufficient and efficient power to the state. It manages the need of power of the state. It has numerous projects and large manpower. Still it needs more people in various departments to handle the daily operations. Recently it released the notification for the post of Technician Grade 2. There are 623 posts under this vacancy. So lot of applicants filled the online application form before its last date. Now everyone is waiting for the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Admit Card. The admit card is very essential as no one can given the exam without it. Applicants have to show the admit card at the exam hall to gain entry.
How to download UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website www.uppcl.org.
- Here you will see various updates moving from right to left.
- Here search for term “Download Technician Gr-II Admit Card”
- When you click on the related link, you will see login page.
- Here candidates have to fill their registration number & password/DOB etc.
- After filling all the details, click on submit button.
- Now download and take print out copy of it for exam use.