Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Employment Advertisement No. 12-2/2016-Rectt. :- A vide notification for around 2510 posts of Junior Telecom Officer posts permanent basis has been delivered by BSNL for all job searchers. My team is trying to spread these type of jobs (Naukri) information for all the unemployed aspirants. So you all are advised to visit the official portal and apply online on or before the deadline date. The Job Area for the finalized Opponents will be appointed anywhere in India.
BSNL 2510 Recruitment 2016 Descriptive Descriptions
Department Name: BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
Job Status: Government Jobs
Post Designation: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Vacant Positions: 2510
Application Form Submission: Online Mode
Commencing Schedule for Online Form Submission: 01 January 2016
Application Form Submission Deadline Date ( Ends on) 31 January 2016
Official Portal: www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
Age Criteria: All the Aspirants who wants to apply for this recruitment should be minimum 18 and maximum 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable according to government norms.
Step by Step Mechanism for Online Application:
1. Candidates are needed to submit application online via valid portal www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in only.
2. Discover and Hit the link related to recruitment.
3. Open the Advertisement vide no. “12-2/2016-Rectt.”.
4. Study the notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to him.
7. Upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy.
Your Most 10 FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions) About this Recruitment:
1. What is the Closing Date of Recruitment Process?
Ans: The Deadline for Application form submission is 31 January 2016.
2. What is the Age criteria for this recruitment?
Ans: The age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
3. How much fee i shall have to pay?
Ans: Rs. .....................(Declared later)for UR and OBC Candidates. Rs. ............(Declared later) for SC/ST/PWD aspirants.
4. Is the reservation criteria applicable for reserved Applicants?
Ans: Yes, the age relaxation will be applicable according to norms of Indian Government.
5. How much vacancy has been declared?
Ans.: Total vacant posts are 2510 for various positions.
6. Job Type?
Ans: The vacancy is Government type and would be permanent basis.
7. Can I Apply Offline?
Ans.: No, You can apply online only.
8. Is I eligible for this post?
Ans.: If your are GATE qualified candidates / BE, B.TECH / 3 years engineering Diploma / then you are eligible.
9. What will be Pay Structure?
Ans: Selected Candidates will be paid 16400-40500.
10. Selection Method?
Ans.: Applied candidates will be selected through GATE and Written Examination.
Please go for detailed advertisement for detailed knowledge about this recruitment by hitting the below direct link.